Guys, these are really good! I was surprised how much I liked them – super intense peanut butter flavor!
My children are a big fan of my Peanut Butter Cookies too, they claim it tastes better than ANY other cookies and I’m not arguing because it can only mean two things. Either my Peanut Butter Cookies is really good OR they just love me a lot.
They are easy peasy to make too! Let’s go cooking
What you will need are the following:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
What you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup sugar, and 1 egg.
- Roll into balls, plac, see on baking sheet, sprinkle with extra sugar if desired.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, do not overbake.
- Once removed from the oven, immediately use fork to make cross-hatch marks.
They’re so easy and so delicious. I think I’m going to get crazy and try it with dried cranberries next!
That’s it! Enjoy with a glass of milk!