As you’re looking for the best oat milk, we’ve come up with a product review guide that you can rely on. The market is overwhelmed with similar products that make your task daunting. So here, we don’t only tell you about your best options but also guide you about the variables that can help you choose the right one on your own.
While making the list of the Top 10 oat milk, we’ve emphasized the factors like product quality/durability, brand value, features, benefits, budget, warranty, and customer reviews. Since you can’t get an option tailored perfectly to your needs, these factors can help you reach what meet your needs the closest.
Top 10 Tips for Buying the Best oat milk
Here are some more tips to consider to make an intelligent buying decision.
- Consider buying the necessary purchases in bulk to minimize the single unit cost
- Set a budget and make a price comparison chart
- Look for differential features relevant to your needs
- Be careful about the products that are on sale or have the least price
- Revisit your options to make sure you don’t miss out on anything
- Control your impulse to avoid falling for a fast-sales pitch
- Thoroughly check the information about each product
- Compare customer reviews to perceive the common opinion and rule out the made-up ones
- If your product category is suitable for a warranty, don’t buy a product without a warranty
- As the manufacturer, if you don’t understand a piece of information properly
- FROTH + STEAM PERFECT LATTES: With Oat Barista Blend you can froth and steam perfect dairy-free lattes at home. Naturally creamy and subtly sweet, Oat Barista Blend is made for lattes.
- SIMPLE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Califia Farms Barista Blends are made with plant-based, dairy-free ingredients that are Non-GMO Certified, Glyphosate free, Kosher, vegan, and free from carrageenan.
- BLENDS SMOOTHLY INTO COFFEE: This plant-based non-dairy Barista Blend blends beautifully into both hot and iced coffee, for a smooth and creamy cup of coffee every time.
- BARISTA'S CHOICE DAIRY-FREE MILK: Califia Farms Barista Blends are favored by professional baristas across the country for their ability to froth, steam, and form latte art.
- NON-DAIRY MILK: Oatsome delivers a mild, creamy flavor—without dairy, nuts, added sugar, or any artificial ingredients. Now you can enjoy milk without discomfort from lactose or other components
- TASTY SUBSTITUTE: Our plant-based milk is made from gluten-free organic oats, riboflavin, vitamin D, and other natural ingredients. Use it as a milk substitute without losing any flavor or creaminess
- MILK REPLACEMENT: Because it has the same consistency and flavor of dairy milk, you can use our organic milk wherever you'd use milk—lattes, cereal, oatmeal, baking treats, and cooking foods
- VEGAN MILK: We've produced this oat drink to be non-GMO, gluten-free, USDA-certified organic, and vegan. It's a super-sustainable substitute for whole milk, coconut milk, soy milk, and other drinks
- ALL-PURPOSE: Oatsome Oat Milk steams and froths like cow's milk, making it great for a dairy-free coffee creamer or a frother in a latte. For best frothing results, use after being chilled and shaken
- Grocery Dairy
- Sold as "Planet Oat Oatmilk, Extra Creamy, 32 Fl. Oz (Pack of 6)"
- Free From: Dairy, Peanuts, Gluten, Soy, Lactose, Tree Nuts, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors, Artificial Preservatives.Kosher
- Contains 2 grams of protein and soluble fiber per serving. State of Readiness: Ready to Drink
- Oats pack a lot of punch for such a small package and – most importantly – they’re delicious
- Oatmilk is great to drink by the glass, in cereal and coffee, and smoothies, even as a baking substitute
- Unsweetened Oatmilk: Made with just whole grain oats, water and a touch of salt, this naturally smooth and creamy milk alternative is delicious and nutritious; Enjoy with coffee, cereal, oatmeal and smoothies and in sauces, soups and baking recipes
- Simple Ingredients: Vegan, gluten-free oatmilk made without gums or emulsifiers; Crafted with HydroRelease method and 25g whole grain per serving; Carrageenan-free; Kosher; Non-GMO Project Verified; Shelf stable until opened
- Unique Varieties: From nuts to grains, unsweetened to barista, our selection of delicious plant-based milks, lattes and creamers are available in so many nutritious varieties; Try Unsweetened Almond, Cashew, Oat, Walnut and Hazelnut
- Delicious Versatility: Pour a glass, add to coffee, or enjoy Elmhurst's non-dairy milks in cereal, hot chocolate, cooking, smoothies, soups and baking; Best served chilled; Do not require refrigeration until after they are opened
- Elmhurst Milks: We believe that plant-based milks should be as tasty and nutritious as whole grains, nuts and seeds; That's why we only use a few simple ingredients in each carton; It's Simpler, Better
- CREAMY ORGANIC OAT MILK WITH NO SUGAR ADDED: We leave out the sugar to let the sweetness of the responsibly-sourced oats shine in this creamy dairy-free milk
- PLANT-BASED, VEGAN MILK WITH CALCIUM, VITAMIN D & 4 GRAMS OF PROTEIN: A good lactose-free source of calcium and vitamin D, this vegan milk is dairy-free, low-fat, low sodium, soy-free. Each serving has 4 grams of protein
- AN OAT MILK THAT DOES IT ALL: With its natural sweetness, Pacific oat milk is perfect over cereal, in a glass, in smoothies, or in your favorite dishes (from gravy to cupcakes!)
- OAT MILK IS DAIRY-FREE & MADE WITH NON-GMO INGREDIENTS: Our organic oat milk is made with non-GMO ingredients for a milk substitute that tastes as good as what’s in it
- SHELF-STABLE MILK IS AN EASY PANTRY STAPLE: This vegan oat milk ships as a single 32-ounce resealable carton. Refrigerate after opening and use within 7-10 days
- Product Type:Milk Substitute
- Item Package Dimension:6.908 cm L X6.908 cm W X24.003 cm H
- Item Package Weight:1.012 kg
- Item Package Quantity:1
- This carton of Barista Edition oat drink is made from liquid oats, which means it isn’t overly sweet or excessively heavy.
- Our Barista Edition is specially formulated to be extra foamy and creamy — making it the top-notch choice for an oat cappuccino (or latte or macchiato or whatever coffee you prefer).
- All Oatly products are 100% plant-based (a.k.a. 100% vegan). No exceptions whatsoever.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you are unhappy with your order, please reach out and we will refund you within 30 days.
- YOUR FAVORITE AT HOME: Vanilla Oat Barista Blend is a one-stop-shop to make your favorite hot or iced vanilla lattes at home. Steam or froth it and add it to espresso or simply stir into brewed coffee.
- RICH VANILLA FLAVOR: The seductive flavor of vanilla blends with creamy oat milk to turn your espresso into your favorite vanilla latte. It’s all the sweetness you love and all the creaminess you crave, with none of the dairy.
- STEAMS AND FROTHS PERFECTLY: Steam or froth Vanilla Oat Barista Blend right out of the fridge and add to espresso. You can create your favorite vanilla latte at home, dairy-free and without any extra syrup or sweeteners.
- SIMPLE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Vanilla Oat Barista Blend is made with plant-based, dairy-free ingredients that are Non-GMO Certified, Kosher, vegan and free from soy and carrageenan.
- GUILT-FREE INDULGENCE: With Vanilla Oat Barista Blend, you can skip the syrup and sweetener and indulge in your sweet coffee cravings without the dairy. Make perfect plant-based Vanilla Lattes whenever you please.
- ORGANIC OAT DRINK - Our Minor Figures Organic Oat Milk is specially formulated for coffee, with a creamy, but clean texture. Split free, producing a silky, micro-foam when steamed, making it ideal for coffee shops & kitchens alike. A dairy-free alternative made by coffee professionals. Delicious in coffee, tea & your breakfast cereal alike.
- QUANTITY - 6x32 Fl oz cartons of Minor Figures Barista Organic Oat Milk. Long-life, once opened refrigerate & use within 7 days.
- PLANT-BASED MILK - All Minor Figures products are 100% plant-based, meaning our Barista quality Organic Oat drink is dairy free, naturally lactose free, & suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
- CARBON NEUTRAL - We are a certified carbon neutral company, not only reducing our carbon emissions where we can, but offsetting them from production right to your door. Oats require a fraction of the water needed to produce cow-'s milk, & produce just 0.41kg of CO2, which as a carbon-neutral company we have offset for you. So, your impact on the environment Absolutely nothing.
- Minor Figures - An unlikely mob of painters, jazz musicians, basketball players & barbers, brought together by a love of specialty coffee & all of the creative cultures in its orbit. We source the best in-season coffee & produce a range of plant-based, carbon neutral products designed with coffee lovers in mind. Minor Figures is B Corp Certified.
Buying Guide to Filter out the Best oat milk
Here we’ve got a yardstick to help you choose your desired product. The yardstick comprises all the essential parameters or variables needed to buy a product. Check out these variables below.
The importance of brand value or reputation is a defining factor while buying anything. It doesn’t apply to all products, but there are categories where you can perceive a brand to be distinct and find it aligns with your style and values. Recent studies consider it a decisive competitive advantage that makes consumers inclined to a particular product.
Brand reputation is also essential because it makes the product more reliable. People think a product coming from a renowned brand will perform better and last more. And if there’s an issue with a product after buying, a reputed brand is more likely to provide convenient after-sales customer support.
Product Quality & Durability
A product of poor quality is less likely to be durable, and there’s more chance it’ll cause financial annoyance. To avoid such hassle, most customers prefer investing in a highly durable product, even if it comes with a higher price tag. If you buy a high-quality product, you’re less likely to complain or return it.
Although it’s hard to assess the product quality unless you use it, some certifications can make it easier for you. Review the respective certificates to check if the product has undergone quality testing or manufacturing regulations. These product certifications are UL, CE, ETL, CSA, and ISO, which vary based on the product category.
Features are the claims of how a product is supposed to benefit you. So features are what you primarily consider for buying a product. Similar products are supposed to have similar features, but as an intelligent consumer, you’ve to ensure how relevant they’re to your needs. Also, see if there’s any differential feature that you could make the best use of.
Customer Rating & Satisfaction
There’s no point in thousands of features that don’t benefit or satisfy you. You buy a product not for its features but for what it does to you. That’s why you’ll see product marketing is spoken in the customer’s language, which addresses the benefits of a product.
You can trust a product typically through positive word-of-mouth publicity or honest customer ratings. Although customer reviews are manipulated in today’s market, the gross or overall rating will still tell you what people feel about the product. While checking out the reviews, ensure you go through the in-depth feedback covering every detail, including the pros and cons.
The purchasing budget is the skeleton of your entire buying decision. Most often, you’ve to tailor other factors to get the final list that fits your budget. But we recommend taking a balanced approach while choosing oat milk. By that, we mean go for the option that’s not necessarily high-end but still offers you what you want, having a reasonable price tag.
Most of the time, the costliest one isn’t the most desirable one. It could include features that you don’t need. On the other hand, the least expensive or the option on sale might have compromised features or quality and may not meet your expectations to the extent it should.
Guarantee, Warranty, and After-Sales Service
Features like guarantee, warranty, and after-sales service play a significant role in customer satisfaction and retention. It’s best to find the product that comes with a possible money-back guarantee within a particular time after buying. If not, ensure it has a convenient warranty policy, especially the replacement warranty.
Many product manufacturers don’t have a responsive after-sales service team, which could be a significant drawback. You need the product team to be easily reachable to solve your issues while using the product. Some product categories don’t have a guarantee or warranty policy, but a good company always has a competent support team.
You can consider some more factors while choosing the best oat milk. These include expert opinion (if any associated with it), availability, shipping time and convenience, and return policy.
These factors are important because sometimes you may want the product within a specific timeline, and exceeding it could hamper its purpose. So you can ask the manufacturer how long it’ll take to arrive, the return conditions, or whether they offer doorstep delivery.