What’s more? Besides the cost of the product, you must consider factors like what materials it is made of. You also have to consider the product’s ease of use, durability, and quality. After all, different products are not built equally.
But don’t fret! In this blog post, you will discover the different things to consider when buying the best helmet for paintball. Check them out, plus additional buying tips, so you have an easier time finding the right product for your needs.
Top Ten Tips for Buying the Best helmet for paintball
When we’re looking at a product, we consider a number of different factors. First and foremost, it needs to work well and be able to do what it says on the tin. It also has to be of good quality so that it lasts for years instead of months or weeks. We don’t just look at the product, though. We also consider the brand behind it and how they sell their products. This is important because it can tell us a lot about what kind of customer service they provide.
- Determine how much you are willing to spend and choose a quality product within your budget.
- Always try to take advantage of any available offers, like sales discounts. However, make sure the product meets all the quality requirements before buying.
- Take your time to compare the product prices from different stores and manufacturers.
- Ask for recommendations from friends and family members that have used the product.
- Check every aspect of the product. This includes its features and what material it is made of to determine its quality.
- Choose a product that matches your tastes and preferences in color and design.
- Never buy the first product you come across despite how attractive its price is. Instead, take your time to compare with other options available.
- Get a super easy product to use regardless of your technical expertise.
- Check out the product’s reviews on as many independent websites as possible.
- Consider how long the product will last by looking out for features like its return policy and warranty.
- Removable full head coverage protection - no tools Required
- Pro-change lens & foam quick release System - no tools Required
- Anti-fog lens
- Accepts all JT spectra aftermarket lenses
- ★The main body of the helmet is made of high-quality engineering plastic ABS, and there are 7 self-adjusting foam pads inside. Weight: about 660g
- ★Mask material: The soft TPU breathable mask hole design ensures comfortable wearing and protects the face. Together as a full-face mask; a pair of tactical anti-fog glasses will be equipped after removal.
- ★Anti-fog: It solves the problem of glasses caused by long-term fogging of masks. The anti-fog mirror adopts a mini fan system. Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included).
- ★Multi-function: side rail/NVG shield, bungee fixing for NVG provides a starting point for quick change of frames or publications, such as night vision equipment, flashlights, cameras, sun visors, flashes, batteries, etc.
- ★Fully adjustable helmet strap: adjustable sling and chin/neck cushion provide the best fit, suitable for adults and teenagers. Suitable for head circumference 56-61cm/22-24 inches. 360° all-round protection, very comfortable and adjustable, well maintained in the game, suitable for paintball shooting, air guns, CS games, cycling, and rock climbing.
- Full Head Coverage Two Layer Thermal Lens Quick change lens and foam system
- Built-in Visor - The built in visor provides added lens protection and cuts glare in all conditions. Also comes with a built-in chin strap to meet field and tournament requirements
- Strong and comfortable polymer construction
- Woven strap with silicone non-slip coating
- Contoured profile with canted mask venting
- 【Best Size】Aslion Tactical helmet is fit for the person who head circumference is 22.04-24.00 inch. Adjustable suspender straps and chin/neck pad for best fitting. Suitable for most People.
- 【Lightweigh & Comfortable】Airsoft helmets Constructed of ABS engineering plastics, light weight and easy-carrying. Helmet internal full use of high quality foam feature lightweight and comfortable.
- 【Practical Design】An adjustable system with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of comms headsets with internal top headbands.
- 【Detail Design】2 side-mounted rails for of different pieces of equipment, Mount for night vision device. Fully-adjustable helmet strap at 4 different locations, make it fits almost users.
- 【Great Multi-Function Helmet 】Perfect For Training, Search and Rescue, Climbing, Enthusiasts, Riding, Jumping, CS Airsoft and Paintball Games, and other outdoor activities. Great protection for airsoft/ paintball/ bicycling, but NOT stop bullets!
- This face mask provides great protection to your face, ear and neck from sun, wind, cold and snow .Soft, and comfortable. Its breathable material allows easy breath but ultra protection
- Unisex balaclava face mask, provides cover and comfort with lightweight (thin material) during all outdoor sports and activities including motorcycle, airsoft paintball, skiing, snowboarding, hunting, shooting, running, tactical training, mountain, snow machining, trekking.
- Classic styling, feels soft, windproof breathable excellent,hat solid modelling, in line with the structure of human head. Balaclava hood is to be worn next to skin underneath any helmet or hat ( including any motorcycle helment or ski helmet), without any skin irritation and helps prevents heat loss
- Wind-proof, dust-proof, comfortable to wear for outdoor cycling, hiking, camping, skiing and other sports. Hinged construction allows for multi function features, wear as balaclava or neck tube.
- ✅ PAINTBALL MASK WITH FULL FACE PROTECTION - A comfortable, breathable, full protection mask is essential for your safety and your game. Keep your eyes, nose, and mouth protected with a flexible, comfortable mask
- ✅ WIDE LENS FOR FULL PERIPHERAL VIEW - Our full cover paintball mask has a wide lens for peripheral view. Strong lens is impact-resistant and offers full protection. Don't let anything disrupt your vision on the field.
- ✅ LOOK COOL, FEEL COMFORTABLE AND ENJOY MAXIMUM PROTECTION - Our airsoft mask full face features adjustable straps for a perfect fit. Don't compromise your performance - your comfort and safety levels are essential to your success on the battlefield.
- ✅ BREATHE EASY WITH UNIQUE VENTILATION - Constructed with unique air vents for ventilation, this tactical protective mask boasts a wide, lens that lets you focus on what's important - the game!
- ✅ THIS AIRSOFT FACE MASK MEETS ALL SAFETY STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS -. Full face protection is an essential requirement for paintball. Our paintball mask will keep you safe during gameplay at all times.
- ★High-quality materials: helmets and accessories are made of high-quality ABS. The foldable mask is made of low-carbon metal mesh and 1000D nylon. The tactical goggles frame is made of thermoplastic polyurethane and elastic rubber (TPU) and the lens is made of PC material.
- ★Adjustable design: The knob on the back of the helmet allows the operator to quickly adjust it, suitable for a head circumference of 52-64 cm (20.5-25.2 inches). The foldable shockproof metal mesh mask can be adjusted to a suitable size through the elastic band of the back wall.
- ★Multifunctional design: Several Velcro panels on the top, side and back of the helmet allow multiple patches to be added according to the user's preferences (for example, survival lights, morale patches). Practical side rail/goggles belt clip and NVG shield provide quick connection or release connection points, such as night vision systems, tactical earmuffs, flashlights, sports cameras, etc. There is a goggles buckle in the middle of the guide rail, which is used to connect the goggles.
- ★Cool and perfect combination: The mask, helmet and goggles cooperate to form a unified whole, providing the wearer with a full range of head protection, and protecting your head and face from injury in paintball games. Helmets, face shields, and goggles can all be used alone.
- ★Folding shockproof metal mesh mask passed ANSI Z80.3 drop ball test. At a temperature of -10°C to 42°C, the impact resistance is at least 800FPS. The mask can be gently bent to better fit your face; the metal mesh is ventilated to keep breathing smooth.
- Advanced airsoft Helmet--- It is made from very strong ABS engineering plastics with the advantages of safety, solidness, and durability. These plastics are much thicker than what you see on the other cheap version. Good padding inside. As for the shell, it is very durable.
- Adjustable Head Size ---The fixed knob on the army airsoft helmet can easily be adjusted to better fit any airsofters with a bigger head. You can wear this paintball helmet for hours during airsoft and your head will not get sore. Comfortable, easy to wear, and almost perfect padding.
- Modular design--- Comes with protective cushions and velcros for the suspension system.Easy to assemble. Has arc guide rail system on the sides for mounting helmet accessories such as goggle strap clips, flashlights, NVG shroud, camera, headsets, safety lights, and nametapes.
- Multiple Uses---Perfect for airsoft, paintball, hunting, shooting, search and rescue gear, law enforcement, military training, non-combat sporting, riding, building, and can be used as a gift for Christmas or Halloween.
- Adult Size: Fit head circumference: 22in-24in(56cm-61cm).Big enough to fit large heads and accommodate headwear underneath
- ★ NOT suitable for big head!!!!! Fits for head circumference about 59cm (23 inch)or below
- ★Internal width: 6.69" (17cm); Internal length: 8.46" (21.5cm).Please check the image on the left side
- ★Made by High Quality ABS, Light Weight: about 550g
- ★Side Rails fit a variety of accessories, Integrated NVG mount compatible with most GoPro NVG style mounts (NVG mount not included)
- ★Please check the size image carefully and measure your head circumference before make an order//***Warning: This item is for adult only.
- ★ Fits for head circumference about 56-61cm (22-24 inch)
- ★Adjustable suspender straps and chin/neck pad for fitting
- ★Made by High Quality ABS, ★7 pieces of self adjustable sponge padding inside, ★ Loop panels arround for patch attachment ★ Weight: about 770g
- ★Side Rails w/ Goggle Strap Clips & NVG Shroud, ★ Bungee Retention for NVG; ★ Allow Fitment of Patches, IFF, Safety Lights, and Nametapes; Lightweight But Durable, ★ High Quality Construction for Head Protection
- ★Not Designed to Withstand or Protect Against Real Ammunition//***Warning: This item is for adult only.
helmet for paintball Buying Guide
With tons of product options available in the market today, shopping for the best one can be overwhelming. Nothing to worry about, though. In this guide, we will discuss the main factors to consider to help you make a good buying decision.
The first thing to consider is what materials the helmet for paintball is constructed from. Some types of materials are of better quality and more durable than others. And if the product is made of the highest-quality materials, you can expect it to last longer.
However, you might have to pay slightly higher than usual for such a product. So, you also have to think about your budget.
You must consider buying the product from a reputable brand for peace of mind. This is because a reputable manufacturer is likely to sell quality products with long-lasting performance.
In addition, a brand with a good reputation will be willing to take responsibility if its products have manufacturing defects. This is to prevent their credibility from being destroyed.
Generally, brands that have existed for a longer time tend to have the best reputation. However, this is not always the case. Many brands have good reputations, yet they have not been in the industry for long.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Before buying a product, you should find out what people who have used it before have to say. Reading the opinions of other customers will give you a clear idea of the pros and cons of the product. As such, it will be easier to decide whether or not the product is worth buying.
You see, if the product has many positive reviews and high ratings, it means most of the customers are satisfied with it. But if it has more negative reviews, it is an indication that the product could be having quality issues.
However, you must note that some manufacturers will post fake customer reviews about the product on their official websites. Therefore, you must look for reviews from independent websites.
Ease of Use
Another factor you must consider is the usability of the product. How user-friendly is it? Because the last thing you want is to spend hours learning how the product works.
With this in mind, you must read different customers’ feedback about the product. Also, consider getting a product that comes with straightforward and easy-to-follow instructions.
Warranty and Return Policy
Buying the best product is a long-term investment. Therefore, it is only fitting that the product is covered against manufacturing defects and poor craft.
For peace of mind, you should consider getting a product backed by at least a one-year warranty. This is because some manufacturers provide a longer or shorter warranty than others. Also, make sure you know what the warranty covers and what can void it.
You must also consider the product’s return policy. Some brands will let you return the product within 30-days after purchase at no cost. However, others don’t give you this option.
The best helmet for paintball is not cheap, as prices vary based on quality, brand reputation, durability, and other factors. But don’t fret because you can still find affordable options.
However, before making your purchase, you must work out your budget. This will help you quickly narrow down some of the best options available. But don’t be quick to settle for a cheaper product because the quality might not match that of an expensive product.