And to do that checking out some honest and detailed buying guides are inevitable. It can save you both time and effort while helping you make the right decision. We’ve considered all the industry-standard factors while preparing this review guide for the best heavy putters. These factors include brand reputation, product durability, features, benefits, customer feedback, budget, and warranty.
We always focus on helping customers make the right decision on their own. So this guide not only discusses the top 10 best heavy putters and emphasizes how you should plan your purchase decision. There are also some buying tips for you to make your task easier.
Top 10 Tips for Buying the Best heavy putters
Here we’ve got some advice to help you make a smart decision while choosing.
- Consider buying the product in bulk if it’s necessary, as it’ll reduce the single unit cost
- Have a flexible budget and improvise it if needed
- Look for the unique selling points as it’ll help your decision-making process
- Don’t buy eye candies or products that are on sale
- Revise your options and have a comparison chart
- Avoid impulsive buying and falling for a product with a fast-sales pitch
- Take your time to check the information about every product thoroughly
- Read and compare multiple customer reviews to extract an accurate perception of the product and rule out the fake ones
- Only buy products backed by warranties
- Feel free to ask your manufacturer any question about the product that you don’t understand properly
- Mallet style putters
- New larger diameter grip size
- Multiple density areas in the Micro injection face insert
- The soft feel grip is designed exclusively for Wilson
- HIGH MOI DESIGN - For added forgiveness
- PLUMBER’S NECK HOSEL - Offset hosel to ensure hands ahead of the putter
- SOFT TPU FACE INSERT - For added feel at impact
- CONTRASTING BI-COLOR SIGHTLINE - For improved alignment
- FREE HEADCOVER - Included with putter
- Game experience enhancement: Playing virtual golf with original controller is not a good choice, because you can't experience the thrill of swinging a golf club. Now, connect this vr golf club adapter! The grip of this controller is a professional golf club grip, plus the weight given to him by the controller, perfectly simulates the golf club
- Premium Material: The top part that connect to the controller made of high quality PC+ABS(Polycarbonate+Acrylonitrile butadiene Styrene copolymers), super durable and elegant enough.The Grip with professional golf rubber grip cover and contains the iron core which provides the weight and feel of a normal golf club.
- VR gameing Compatible with Golf +, Golf 5 eClub, Walkabout Mini Golf, exVRience Golf Club, Baseball, Tennis, etc. help you create a more immersive VR experience, and increase your enjoyment of the game.
- The vr golf club is made 1:1 according to the shape of the controller, so the controller will be firmly fixed during the swing, no contact with the controller, we are confident enough that no matter how hard you swing the club, the controller will be fixed in on the club.
- Product Package： Amavasion VR Golf Club Handle, velcro, rubber band;Easy to install and use
- Mallet head moves weight to the perimeters, increasing MOI.
- Very stable and forgiving, even on off-center hits.
- Grooved face and high MOI design puts forward spin on the ball, so it rolls straight and true.
- Outfitted with plumbers neck hosel for proper hand position at address.
- Wonder House Books (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 24 Pages - 07/10/2018 (Publication Date) - Wonder House Books (Publisher)
- 10 easy-to-apply self-adhesive tungsten squares that you apply to golf club heads to increase the swingweight
- 1.7 times more dense than lead
- Much safer and cleaner to lead tape
- Can be used on all clubs
- DOUBLE MILLED FACE: Promotes consistent impact, roll and distance control
- COUNTERBALANCED TECHNOLOGY: Moves the balance point closer to the hands for a smoother, more controlled putting stroke
- DARK ANTI-GLARE FINISH: New ultra dark PVD finish to reduce glare and accentuate sight-lines
- NEW GRIP: Perforated pattern for improved feel. Oversized design construction provides a stable feel and limits rotation during stroke
- Heavy grip construction, 104 grams, to create counter-balanced putter feel
- Lie = 70 degree
- Loft = 3 degrees
- Right handed
- Rich charcoal grey finish
- Several Styles Available
- Lightweight and Durable: Made of 100% Polycarbonate, which is a material that is extremely resilient to cracking or breaking, with a deep metallic finish
- Superior Maneuverability: The double spinner wheels assure exceptional maneuverability and keep ZERO weight on your arm.
- Largest Capacity: This suitcase expands up to 2 inches for additional packing space. This feature is great for packing sovenirs on return journeys.
- 25x17.5x11.5 inches
- Convenient and Secure Packing: Two large fully-lined compartments with multiple pockets allow easy access and organization for all of your items. Web straps and a zippered divider secure clothing and help minimize wrinkles.
- Plastic: Gateway "Sure Grip" S Series
- Stiffness: Super Stupid Soft
- Weight Range: 165-175g
- Colors May Vary
Buying Guide for The Best heavy putters
You probably want to know how we’ve filtered out these options for you. And how you can filter them further to choose the best of the bests. Check out the decisive variables to find the one you need.
The importance of brand reputation or a company’s goodwill is an essential factor. For almost every product category, there’s a pioneer and market leader. As a customer, you’ll perceive a renowned brand to be a distinct one that could be easily relied on. Many studies consider the brand value a significant competitive advantage that sets it apart.
Reputed brands go through continuous improvement in their products to keep up the goodwill and try to provide excellent after-sales service. So from the customer’s point of view, it becomes easier to choose the correct option. But sometimes, it’s competition of brands, and you need other factors to help you decide on your desired product.
Every customer wants to avoid the financial annoyance of a poor-quality product. You won’t want to go through return or repair hassles. So choosing a product with quality testing and all the required certification is wise. It might include an expensive price tag, but that’s alright when you consider the value it adds.
Assessing the product quality without using it is challenging. So what you can check are the required certifications that can speak for its quality. Go through the product’s information and see if it includes the respective certificates regarding meeting good manufacturing standards. The typical product certifications include CE, UL, CSA, ETL, and ISO. See what certifications are relevant to your product category and whether the option contains them.
Features are product characteristics that can be utilized to extract the value you want. So you primarily consider the features while buying a product. Similar products come with similar features. You can make a product comparison list to compare every option’s features.
Such a chart will help you to identify if there’s a differential feature that could benefit you. A differential feature, aka unique selling proposition (USP), is a specific product characteristic that sets it apart. It could be the product’s shape, color, flavor, or packaging.
A product becomes reliable mainly through positive word-of-mouth publicity. But customer feedback could be manipulated with fake reviews. So you need to check out multiple customer reviews to find honest customer feedback about a product. Also, see how many reviews or ratings the product has received.
A product with more ratings and an overall good rating can be considered gross positive feedback about a product. Also, check out in-depth reviews that cover every detail of the product. Looking at pros can be misleading, so also check out what cons or inconveniences the product might include.
While choosing the heavy putters, you might have a price in mind that you’re willing to invest. For a set budget, you might have to compromise a few less-important factors to make it fit your budget. But if you don’t have a budget in mind and are willing to buy the best one, then you’ve to decide wisely.
Going for the most expensive option mightn’t be the wisest move. They can offer features you mightn’t need. At the same time, you must be careful about eye candies or impulsive buying of products on sale. A cheap product or one in the sale could have compromised the quality and mightn’t be satisfactory. You can make a price comparison chart and the features to see which suits you the most.
Warranty and After-Sales Service
Customers love getting products with a money-back guarantee. But you mightn’t get it with every product category. However, most product categories include a warranty policy. So you must get one that offers a convenient warranty.
A replacement warranty also makes a product more reliable as it shows the manufacturer’s confidence in its product. Also, check out if a responsive after-sales service team backs the product. A competent team can ensure quick service when you face inconveniences or issues while using a product.
Some more factors influencing your decision include shipping, delivery time, expert opinion, availability, and return policy. Since you may need a product in a specific timeline, these factors can play an important role. So ask the manufacturer about the shipping procedure, delivery time, or return conditions.