The core identity of any product is its brand value and longevity. However, for anything big or small, their reliability is affected heavily by the ways you’ll use them. Thus, a product that can be good for someone, may not feel the same to you.
In contrast, it’s very important to know what you need and to guide you better, in this article we’ll talk about all the ins and outs of the best heavy duty power strips. By the end, we can guarantee you’ll find your perfect match. So without any further ado, let’s get started!
Best heavy duty power strips Reviews
- Metal industrial power strip with yellow aluminum housing and black outlets, wall mountable and built-in usb ports design, perfect for hooking up all the gadgets at work.
- Heavy duty power strip with USB ports, rating: AC 15A 125V 60HZ 1875W, USB Port: 5V/2.1A. Reset On/Off power and 15A Circuit Breaker, Overload protection and fire protection coating.
- Workshop 8 outlets power strip surge protector 2700J enough for larger surges, with 6FT 14AWG/3C power cord. The cord wrap velcro design for organize cable.
- Three wide spaced outlets perfect for using bigger plug and two hanging holes for easy storage and being keyed on the back can easy to mount on the wall.
- ETL Listed, sturdy and durable, well made power strip and great for a workshop garage shop, Please protect if used as outdoor power strip.
- Heavy-duty surge protector/power strip with 6 AC outlets; ideal for residential, commercial, or industrial environments
- Durable housing with fireproof MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) for advanced protection from surges and spikes
- Surge protection LED indicator light and power on/off switch with an integrated 15Amp resettable circuit breaker
- Electrical rating: 15A, 120V, 1800W; 1080 joule energy rating protects sensitive electronic devices; UL certified
- EMI/RFI noise filtration up to 40dB reduction
- 1200J heavy duty surge protection with bright yellow aluminum housing, used in garage or shop workbench to charge and operate multiple tools and equipments.
- Industrial look and ruggedly designed outlet strip with 6 outlets, with 4 compact outlets and 2 wide spacing outlets. 15 Amp 125V 60HZ 1875W, On/Off switch.
- Metal construction power strip 6FT 14AWG/3C power cord, cord holder design for wrap the cord, with two horizontal or vertical mounting keyholes.
- ETL Listed, sturdy and durable, excellent quality and safe enough, cost-effective power strip.
- Any problems please contact the service. Return policy: 1 year.
- Metal Wide Spaced Power Strips: It has 8 wide spaced outlets, the distance between the sockets is 0.55inch, which is very suitable for large plugs, with screw holes and 4 screws to help mount, great addition to the workbench.
- Wall Mount Power Outlet Strip: Multiple protection system, power strip with switch and built-in 1200J surge protector MOV module.15A, 125V, 60Hz, 1875W. Connect with 6ft 14AWG power cord, not compatible with rack equipment.
- Meet Multiple Needs: Durable enough to use in the garage, workshop, office, living room ect. wall mounted or attached to furniture like standing desk. Offer different cord version for different needs.
- High Quality: The design of the metal shell is sturdy and durable, and the workmanship is excellent, heavy duty outlet strip with SGS Certification, comply with safety standards, you can use it with confidence.
- After-sales Service: If you have any questions about our products after you buy, please feel free to contact us by amazon, and we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
- --Sturdy, extruded aluminum housing stands and Surge Protection constructed. CRST Industrial Power Strip is perfect for construction site, labs, and other harsh environments.
- --AC 15A 125V 60Hz 2800 Joules 1875W Electrical rating allows to directly plug in all commercial, industrial, home and office devices
- --10 outlets design, 15-foot heavy Duty grounded power cord to accommodate whatever you needed.
- --Cord holder design can wrap 15 feet cord easily around the power strip , hanging hole can help with storage
- --Reset On/Off power and 15A circuit breaker switch
- 4 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 15 amp power handling capacity with circuit breaker
- Lighted power switch with transparent snap-over guard to prevent accidental shutoff
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- [Individual Switches] 6 individual switches and a master switch, offer you the flexibility to turn on/off the equipment independently, saving you energy and money. Wide spaced outlet suitable for plugs of various sizes without blocking each other.
- [Ultral Heavy Duty] 1.5mm extra-thick aluminum alloy housing and reinforced engineering plastics covers make it extremely strong and durable. Perfect for garage, workshop, office, home, school.
- [Full Protection] 1200 joules of protection protects your electronics from damage caused by surges, spikes or power outages. 15 amp circuit breaker is equipped with instant response to catastrophic events and overloads for maximum protection. 14AWG UL listed extension cord with 3-hole grounded plug brings more comprehensive safety protection.
- [User-friendly design] 6ft UL listed extension cord with hook & loop fasteners, individually controlled switches, flat plugs with 45° angle, hanging slots for installation support, and widely spaced receptacles, all of these features improve the user experience in detail and bring you more convenience.
- [Environmentally friendly & 18-month warranty] The easily recyclable aluminum profile housing and individually controlled switches make it an excellent environmentally friendly product. You will get a hassle-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- 【Surge Protector for All】 - 6 outlets surge protector power strip with 900-joule surge-protection rating provides 3-line comprehensive surge-protection for computer, TV and other household, office electrical appliances from voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes.
- 【Power Strip with USB】 - This slim power strip features 2 USB charging ports (5V/2.4A Each) and 6 AC Electrical outlets. 2 USB charging ports with smart technology sharing 2.4A power, auto-detect your devices and supply the maximum charge speed for your devices.
- 【Upgraded Power Cord】 - Mifaso 5-foot long UL Approved heavy-duty surge-protected Extension Cord (14 AWG 15A) with right angle plug; 2 Keyhole mounting tabs for installation in a wide variety of applications.
- 【Electric Strip with Overload Protection】 - Slim, sleek and compact design reduces office clutter; Lighted power switch with an 15-Amp circuit breaker to signify your devices are protected from power surge, over-heated, overload, over-charging，Fire-prevention ( 1382℉. )
- 【ETL listed】 - ETL listed, securer and safer. Mifasopower provide worry-free 18 months and friendly customer service.
- HEAVY DUTY metal housing makes this 6 outlet power strip perfect for use in your workshop or any other rugged work area
- 6 GROUNDED OUTLETS that allow you to power multiple appliance at once
- 2 SPACED OUTLETS for adapter plugs
- HIGHLY VISIBLE 6 foot, 14 gauge yellow power cord adds extra safety and prevents tripping
- SLIDING SAFETY COVERS protect outlets from debris when outlet is not in use ; IMPACT RESISTANT housing protect against minor drops and rugged work areas
- Wide Spaced Power Strip: 12 wide spaced outlets, the center-to-center distance between AC outlets is about 1.65inch(4.2cm), which is very suitable for large plugs. Connect with 6 ft 14AWG power cord. With 1200 Joules surge protection, the power outlet withstands spikes and fluctuations, protecting your electronics and home power from lightning and power surges.
- Multiple Protection System: Metal mount power outlet has indicator light switch with 15 amp circuit breaker, provide device safety for protection from short circuiting, over-current, over-temperature, over-voltage. Hevy duty power cord can protects circuits from fire, impact or rust, and prevents dents and scratches. This long power strip Rating: 15A, 125V, 60Hz, 1875W.
- 12 Outlet Wall Mount Power Strip: Is made of aluminum alloy, excellent workmanship, sturdy and durable. Perfect indoor use for any workshops, enclosed garages, offices, home, workbench, industrial and so on applications. Provide 4 screws, you can mount it where you want to.
- Heavy Duty Power Strip: ETL approved and listed (conforms to UL STD, NO.1363 certified to CSA STD C22.2 No.308), in compliance with standards of safety. Let you have a safer electricity environment, you can use it with confidence.
- After-sales Service: Dear customer, if there is any problem with the product after your purchase, or if there is something you don’t understand, please feel free to contact us through Amazon, and we will provide you with a satisfactory solution.
heavy duty power strips Buying Guide: All You Need To Know
As we said earlier, the usefulness of a product can heavily affect the way to use it. To help you find your perfect match, down below is a simplified guide to making the right purchase-
Before we begin, here are some tips that you might want to consider:
- Know your budget
- Costlier products come with better features
- Don’t just go with what’s popular
- Make a list of the features you’re looking for
- Read customer reviews if available
- Always think about the long run
- Brand value is a good thing but don’t be biased
- Compare between options
- Check for warranty
- Don’t buy it just because it’s on sale
Here are some of the things you should consider before purchasing heavy duty power strips
Value For Money
Before you spend your hard-earned money, be sure you are getting every bit of value out of it. There will be plenty of brands that will provide you with competitive as well as different price points. However, what your motto here should be is to make sure your money isn’t going to waste.
You might find something a bit more expensive and yet provides the exact stuffing that you need. Undoubtedly, paying those extra bucks would be meaningful.
On the other hand, if the same functionality is available at different price points, you shouldn’t have to spend more.
You are spending so much time on research to find the best, but what if that lasts less than the time it took to make the purchase decision? Well, longevity is certainly a factor to consider.
You surely can’t judge the longevity of a product just by looking at a picture. However, there are ways you can determine whether it will last long enough to make the product itself worth it or not.
Firstly, check out the build quality. You will come across different materials used in it to conclude its durability. Similarly, youtube videos and customer reviews are equally important. So it’s best if you can keep your eyes on those as well if you want a product that will last long.
It would be a smart choice for you to consider brand value as well. Unquestionably, they are here in the market with a great reputation due to their excellence. Brand value is something that is not gained in a single day or a month but rather in years of great service and providing satisfactory products.
However, another thing to keep in mind is not being biased. It’s also true that brands will use their name to sell the same quality product at a higher price. Thus, it’s up to you whether you would want to pay extra for assurance or go with one that’s providing the same thing at a cheaper price.
Getting a quality product is every consumer’s dream. Nothing can beat the satisfaction of ending up with a solid product at the most reasonable price ever. Well, thanks to the grades that the unbiased quality assurance team does for us.
Understanding how your product comes by is important, as not everything can be built with the same material and structure. Moreover, you will find different grades given to different materials and by which you can get assured of its quality.
Getting something extra is always a want rather than a need. It doesn’t harm if your item has a few more useful features than the others, but will generally cost you a bit more.
Nevertheless, the word useful is emphasized here. We are very much sure that you wouldn’t mind spending a few extra bucks on getting a feature that will come in handy. But is it worth it?
Keep your eyes on the list of additional features, and who knows you might find one that is just made for you. Nevertheless, you also have to decide how much you are willing to pay for that specific feature that you need.
If it’s slightly pricier but comes with your personalized feature then getting your hand on it is quite worth it.