The core identity of any product is its brand value and longevity. However, for anything big or small, their reliability is affected heavily by the ways you’ll use them. Thus, a product that can be good for someone, may not feel the same to you.
In contrast, it’s very important to know what you need and to guide you better, in this article we’ll talk about all the ins and outs of the best fertility test kits. By the end, we can guarantee you’ll find your perfect match. So without any further ado, let’s get started!
Best fertility test kits Reviews
- PROVEN-ACCURATE HOME SPERM TEST KIT: SpermCheck Fertility uses scientifically-proven lateral-flow immunoassay technology to indicate normal or low sperm count in males, with an accuracy rate of over 98% in clinical trials.
- RELIABLE & TRUSTED: With over 500,000 tests sold worldwide since 2010, our home sperm-count kit is a widely-trusted, convenient, and affordable tool for couples trying to conceive. Post-vasectomy patients, please use SpermCheck Vasectomy.
- CONVENIENT, PRIVATE, & FAST: The SpermCheck Fertility male fertility test makes it easy and affordable for men to check sperm count quickly and discreetly in the comfort of home—in just 30 minutes or less.
- EASY TO USE: Step-by-step illustrated instructions walk you through the simple sperm-test process from start to finish, so you can be sure you’re performing it correctly—no expensive gadgetry needed.
- FSA/FHA-ELIGIBLE: It is recommended that men test their sperm count every few months while trying to conceive. SpermCheck is FSA/FHA-eligible, making following a testing schedule even more affordable.
- ✔Specially designed for "Trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally: [email protected] ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable.
- ✔ Easy to Use: Dip the test, check the result, and snap a picture. The Premom APP will automatically align your valid test results for visible progression tracking. You can track and view your cycle, fertility window, and predictions at any time. No need to keep the old urine test results anymore!
- ✔ Easy to Read: A test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Clear and solid lines help to pick up the most fertile time without guess.
- ✔ Accurate and Reliable: Levels of LH as low as 25 mIU/ml can be detected within 5 to 10 minutes. Over 99% accurate at detecting your LH surge.
- ✔ 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service with any questions you may have.
- ✅ YOUR CYCLE, OUR AI PREDICTS No guesswork, just highly accurate predictions. Unlike other ovulation predictor kits, Eveline uses AI technology to pinpoint your low, high and peak fertility windows.
- ✅ SMARTPHONE-POWERED PLANNING No more tedious recordkeeping. Switch to a smarter planner right on your phone. Our patented PixoTech transforms your smartphone into a fuss-free modern fertility guide.
- ✅ FERTILITY UPDATES IN A FLASH Get personalized reminders with our app so you never miss the best time to conceive. Instantly share the news with your partner and plan your perfect moment together.
- ✅ STRESS-FREE SET UP Your Eveline journey starts with 3 easy steps. Download the app, obtain a urine sample, and let your smartphone analyze the results. It’s so simple, you won’t even break a sweat!
- ✅ ONE CYCLE TEST KIT This all in one Digital Ovulation Kit has everything you need for one whole cycle of fertility monitoring. Product packaging may vary.
- Clinical Guard LH urine ovulation test and HCG urine pregnancy tests are easy to administer yourself
- A negative result will display only 1 color band in the control zone with no band in the test zone
- A positive result will display distinct colored bands in both the control and test zones
- Color intensity of the test bands on the test may vary depending on the concentration of hCG hormone detected
- 🌷 [email protected] ovulation predictor kit makes trying to conceive(TTC) much easier by helping you get pregnant easily and naturally. This combo includes 50 ovulation test, 20 pregnancy tests, one digital basal thermometer & 70 urine cups for early detection. 4 reliable solutions within one kit, see the bigger picture in your TTC journey with the kit.
- 🌷 LH Tests Detect Fertility & Cycle Irregularities: [email protected] ovulation test strips give women trying to conceive a greater chance of tracking their LH & hCG hormone levels and predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Together use with the [email protected] basal temperature for ovulation, you can pinpoint your fertile window more easily and accurately by both predicting (LH strips) and confirming (basal thermometer).
- 🌷 HcG Strips over 99% Accurate: [email protected] pregnancy tests are over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy starting from the day of your missed period. Quick readings and no evaporation lines. The ideal sensitivity level allows you to test early and confidently.
- 🌷 Quick and Sensitive BBT: [email protected] basal thermometer has high sensitivity to 1/100th degree. It only takes about 60 seconds for result. Easily recall your last measured temperature in memory. Choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius. Note: When "℉" or "℃" starts flashing with Lo on display, [email protected] basal thermometer is then ready for use. This does not mean the battery low.
- 🌷 Powered by Premom App: Simply scan and log your LH tests in the app, and get real-time ovulation prediction. Entering your basal body temperature manually with Premom App. Unlimited storage available with free Premom account. The Premom App will chart your LH and BBT data and draw shifts digitally. Women with PCOS, irregular cycles, multiple surges, and those with hard-to-recognize surges can all benefit from the smart algorithm of the app.
- Easy to read, digital ‘smiley face' results. Constant smiley for 2 days after peak fertility is identified
- Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days to get pregnant(2) – at least 2 more days than any other test
- Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- Clearblue is #1 OB-GYN Recommended Brand(1)
- 10 Clearblue Ovulation Test Sticks included
- Handley, Malcola (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 102 Pages - 08/10/2022 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Florin, Slate (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 87 Pages - 08/21/2020 (Publication Date)
- LH (Luteinizing Hormone) is one of the hormones produced by the pituitary gland.
- It is secreted at very low levels throughout your menstrual cycle.
- Once a developing egg follicle reaches a certain size, LH secretion surges to high levels.
- This hormone surge is what triggers ovulation about 24 to 48 hours later. Your LH surge is important because it initiates the beginning of ovulation.
- A positive result indicates the presence of a high amount of Luteinizing Hormone or LH surge.
- ✔Specially designed for “trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally: These [email protected] ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period. The [email protected] 50 Ovulation Test Strips and 20 Pregnancy Test Strips Kit are supported by the FREE Premom Ovulation Predictor App.
- ✔The ovulation test strips help to track your ovulation progression, and minimize the chances of missing your LH surge. Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA cleared) can be detected in 5 minutes. Results are 99% accurate.
- ✔Easy to test: simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 5 - 10 seconds).
- ✔Easy to read: Ovulation tests -- a test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Pregnancy tests -- two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- ✔100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.
fertility test kits Buying Guide: All You Need To Know
As we said earlier, the usefulness of a product can heavily affect the way to use it. To help you find your perfect match, down below is a simplified guide to making the right purchase-
Before we begin, here are some tips that you might want to consider:
- Know your budget
- Costlier products come with better features
- Don’t just go with what’s popular
- Make a list of the features you’re looking for
- Read customer reviews if available
- Always think about the long run
- Brand value is a good thing but don’t be biased
- Compare between options
- Check for warranty
- Don’t buy it just because it’s on sale
Here are some of the things you should consider before purchasing fertility test kits
Value For Money
Before you spend your hard-earned money, be sure you are getting every bit of value out of it. There will be plenty of brands that will provide you with competitive as well as different price points. However, what your motto here should be is to make sure your money isn’t going to waste.
You might find something a bit more expensive and yet provides the exact stuffing that you need. Undoubtedly, paying those extra bucks would be meaningful.
On the other hand, if the same functionality is available at different price points, you shouldn’t have to spend more.
You are spending so much time on research to find the best, but what if that lasts less than the time it took to make the purchase decision? Well, longevity is certainly a factor to consider.
You surely can’t judge the longevity of a product just by looking at a picture. However, there are ways you can determine whether it will last long enough to make the product itself worth it or not.
Firstly, check out the build quality. You will come across different materials used in it to conclude its durability. Similarly, youtube videos and customer reviews are equally important. So it’s best if you can keep your eyes on those as well if you want a product that will last long.
It would be a smart choice for you to consider brand value as well. Unquestionably, they are here in the market with a great reputation due to their excellence. Brand value is something that is not gained in a single day or a month but rather in years of great service and providing satisfactory products.
However, another thing to keep in mind is not being biased. It’s also true that brands will use their name to sell the same quality product at a higher price. Thus, it’s up to you whether you would want to pay extra for assurance or go with one that’s providing the same thing at a cheaper price.
Getting a quality product is every consumer’s dream. Nothing can beat the satisfaction of ending up with a solid product at the most reasonable price ever. Well, thanks to the grades that the unbiased quality assurance team does for us.
Understanding how your product comes by is important, as not everything can be built with the same material and structure. Moreover, you will find different grades given to different materials and by which you can get assured of its quality.
Getting something extra is always a want rather than a need. It doesn’t harm if your item has a few more useful features than the others, but will generally cost you a bit more.
Nevertheless, the word useful is emphasized here. We are very much sure that you wouldn’t mind spending a few extra bucks on getting a feature that will come in handy. But is it worth it?
Keep your eyes on the list of additional features, and who knows you might find one that is just made for you. Nevertheless, you also have to decide how much you are willing to pay for that specific feature that you need.
If it’s slightly pricier but comes with your personalized feature then getting your hand on it is quite worth it.