The core identity of any product is its brand value and longevity. However, for anything big or small, their reliability is affected heavily by the ways you’ll use them. Thus, a product that can be good for someone, may not feel the same to you.
In contrast, it’s very important to know what you need and to guide you better, in this article we’ll talk about all the ins and outs of the best fertiliser for succulents. By the end, we can guarantee you’ll find your perfect match. So without any further ado, let’s get started!
Best fertiliser for succulents Reviews
- NEW innovation from Jobe’s Organics – easytoinsert spikes specially formulated for succulents and cacti
- NEW innovation from Jobe’s Organics – easytoinsert spikes specially formulated for succulents and cacti
- Slow release formula lasts all year
- People and pet friendly
- Low odor, feeds directly at the roots delivering vital nutrients
- 🌱 PERFECT BLEND OF NUTRIENTS - Give your succulent plants and cactus everything they need to grow up healthy! Our 13-11-11 slow release fertilizer pellets have all of the essential nutrients that your plants crave.
- 🌱 6 MONTH TIMED RELEASE - A single application of our succulent plant fertilizer lasts up to 180 days, thanks to its controlled release. This significantly minimizes waste and the need for upkeep.
- 🌱 SUITABLE FOR ALL VARIETIES - You can use our succulent tree fertilizer pellets on just about any kind of succulent, cactus or epiphyte plant, from orchid to bromeliad. It's also great for seedlings and mature plants alike.
- 🌱 DURABLE PACKAGING - These fertilizer pellets come in a very sturdy, 5.2 oz resealable bag. Store it in a safe, dry place and you can count on it to stay in great condition for a long time to come.
- 🌱 ALWAYS 100% GUARANTEED - Our tree nutrients are made and packaged in the USA to ensure quality. Every purchase is also covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee for your peace of mind.
- LIGHT APPLICATIONS - A balanced mix of essential nutrients with low NPK rates to gently feed your live cacti and succulents. Aids and enhances root development, color vibrancy, beautiful bloom, and stem growth in both plant types.
- LASTS LONGER, FOR LESS - Easy, ready to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 9 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your pot mix, water, and watch your succulent/cactus thrive! Perfect for pots with pumice, pebbles, gravel, perlite, and other organic potting soil mixes.
- LIQUID ALTERNATIVE - Excellent alternative to liquid fertilizer in a spray bottle. Great for houseplants that need consistent nutrition year round but less watering.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE - Conveniently packaged and safe to use indoors or around the whole house. Plant food made especially for succulents and cacti in different pots and containers - can be used even in a terrarium kit!
- PERFECT FOR ALL TYPES - Expertly formulated to be a long term nutrient booster for your potted air plants, aloe vera, string of pearls, desert rose, jade, plumeria, christmas cactus, burros tail, dragon fruit, echeveria, sempervivum, crassula, aeonium, haworthia, and more!
- MADE FOR SUCCULENTS - Our Succulent Cacti & Aloe Fertilizer formula is created for all small and large varieties of succulents including Aeonium, Aloe Vera, Barrel Cactus, Burro’s Tails, Christmas Cactus, Crassula, Desert Rose, Echeveria, Flaming Katy, Haworthia, Jade, Panda Plant, Pincushion Cactus, Sempervivum, String of Pearls, Zebra, and other common xerophytes. Perfect for succulents grown in glass, ceramic, driftwood planters, and terrariums.
- EASY TO USE - The fertilizer comes in an 8 fl oz. a sealed bottle with a dispensing pump designed to measure out a perfect amount of fertilizer. The convenient pre-mixed liquid formula is ready to use right out of the package. Simply use 3-5 pumps onto soil near the plant base of each plant. Apply once a month or as needed in addition to regular watering.
- ENHANCE GROWTH - Keep your houseplants healthy with a gentle and well-balanced formula of all the essential nutrients to boost their growth. Our fertilizer & plant food helps succulents with stem growth, strong root development, color vibrancy, blooms, hydration, and vitality.
- VALUE - The product includes three 8 fl oz. bottle with monthly solution formula, dispensing pump features a locking system that reduces leaking and spills, and Succulent Care Guide with helpful tips. Each bottle can feed houseplants for up to one year.
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Our plant fertilizers are made and packed in the USA to ensure quality. If you don’t absolutely love our Succulent Cacti & Aloe Fertilizer we’ll refund your entire purchase amount within 30 days. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
- 🌱 CONTAIN SEAWEED EXTRACT – Seaweed extract is known to contain naturally occurring growth stimulants which are ideal for helping Cacti & Succulent produce more foliage and branches faster and is ideal to bring back the health and vigor of your beautiful exotic Cacti & Succulent.
- PREMIUM INDOOR ORGANIC CACTUS & SUCCULENT FERTILIZER — Stimulates robust root growth, stem development & color vibrancy for all live Cacti, Succulents, Aloe Vera, Jade & other arid / desert plants
- NO MESSY LIQUIDS / NO CONFUSING MEASURING SPOONS / NO STINKY SMELL — 1 tube = 100 concentrated EarthPods (a 6-year supply for a single special plant or use on big collection of Succulent & Cactus species)
- FAST & EASY TO APPLY — Push 1 EarthPod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! (EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone)
- PROPRIETARY FORMULA FOR SUPERIOR RESULTS — Succulent & Cactus fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants
- ECO FRIENDLY & COMPACT — Stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done (EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA)
- [Long Lasting, Less Work] - An easy one time granular application can feed your potted indoor or outdoor houseplant for several months, with all of the Nutrient release happening only when you water.
- [Light Feeding Rate] - Our Balanced ratio of nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium (NPK) will never over concentrate in the potting soil of your live succulent plants. It will feed your arid loving plants the optimal amount to insure healthy root development, Vibrant Colors, sturdy stem growth, and could contribute to bloom growing.
- [Professionally Formulated]- This Blend contains balanced micronutrient and mineral ratios that are perfect for many succulent and cactus varieties like Jade, crown of thorns, lithops, pilea, snake plants, echeveria, aloe vera, string of pearls, and more.
- [Granular Plant Foods] - This is professional grade fertilizers that comes in our heavy duty resealable pouch. Will last for several months after being applied, and almost indefinitely when stored in a cool dry place in the packaging.
- [Easy Application] — Distribute Pellets Evenly In the Soil During Potting or Apply on Top of the Soil for established Plants. Water Thoroughly After First Application. This can be used with any substrate including: pebbles, Gritty Mix, pumice, sandy mixes, perlite based mixes, and organic dirt, or even in a terrarium.
- Famous FEED ME! Line from rePotme
- Gentle 2-4-2 Formula
- Designed for Cacti and Succulents
- Urea Free & Low Sodium
- Instructions Included
- 🌱 PERFECT BLEND OF NUTRIENTS - Give your succulent plants everything they need to grow up healthy! Our 3-1-2 liquid concentrate has all of the essential nutrients that your plants crave.
- 🌱 MIX WITH WATER - Designed to blend with water to provide a single application to use every other watering cycle. 1-2 tsp per 8 cups water.
- 🌱 SUITABLE FOR ALL VARIETIES - You can use our fertilizer on just about any kind of succulent plant. It's great for seedlings and mature plants alike.
- 🌱 SPECIALLY DESIGNED PREMIUM FORMULA - Special blend enables maximum absorption for plant growth and vitality.
- 🌱 DURABLE PACKAGING - This liquid concentrate comes in a sturdy, 8 oz sealed bottle. Store it in a safe, dry place and you can count on it to stay in great condition for a long time to come.
- 💪 POWERFUL SUCCULENT FERTILIZER: We've made an optimized NPK succulent food. Crafted with the perfect levels of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium to support cacti and members of the succulent family, you can rely on this liquid concentrate to feed your succulent houseplants effectively
- 🪴 ORGANIC FORMULA: We make this cactus plant fertilizer from natural ingredients to encourage health and growth the right way. Without using any nasty additives in this cacti food, we've made an effective and natural feed for some of the world's most popular houseplants, with no lab magic
- 🗓️ GREAT VALUE: With only 8oz of this plant food you get a full year's supply of natural fertilizer to support one indoor (or outdoor) cacti plant. For our low price, you can provide your plants with the nutrients and food that they need to thrive and grow healthily for an entire 12 months
- ✔️ MULTIPURPOSE: Along with being the ideal feed for your cactus plant, this organic potted plant food also works well with the other plants in the succulent family. It's also the optimum succulent nutrition blend for aloe, jade, snake, bonsai cacti, echeveria, sempervivum, crassula, and many more
- 👌 EASY USE: Our plant food for succulents is very easy to use. The process is simple, you just have to dilute one bottle cap of the organic cactus fertilizer into two cups of water during your regular watering intervals for the plant. Your succulent will thank you for every portion of nutrition!
fertiliser for succulents Buying Guide: All You Need To Know
As we said earlier, the usefulness of a product can heavily affect the way to use it. To help you find your perfect match, down below is a simplified guide to making the right purchase-
Before we begin, here are some tips that you might want to consider:
- Know your budget
- Costlier products come with better features
- Don’t just go with what’s popular
- Make a list of the features you’re looking for
- Read customer reviews if available
- Always think about the long run
- Brand value is a good thing but don’t be biased
- Compare between options
- Check for warranty
- Don’t buy it just because it’s on sale
Here are some of the things you should consider before purchasing fertiliser for succulents
Value For Money
Before you spend your hard-earned money, be sure you are getting every bit of value out of it. There will be plenty of brands that will provide you with competitive as well as different price points. However, what your motto here should be is to make sure your money isn’t going to waste.
You might find something a bit more expensive and yet provides the exact stuffing that you need. Undoubtedly, paying those extra bucks would be meaningful.
On the other hand, if the same functionality is available at different price points, you shouldn’t have to spend more.
You are spending so much time on research to find the best, but what if that lasts less than the time it took to make the purchase decision? Well, longevity is certainly a factor to consider.
You surely can’t judge the longevity of a product just by looking at a picture. However, there are ways you can determine whether it will last long enough to make the product itself worth it or not.
Firstly, check out the build quality. You will come across different materials used in it to conclude its durability. Similarly, youtube videos and customer reviews are equally important. So it’s best if you can keep your eyes on those as well if you want a product that will last long.
It would be a smart choice for you to consider brand value as well. Unquestionably, they are here in the market with a great reputation due to their excellence. Brand value is something that is not gained in a single day or a month but rather in years of great service and providing satisfactory products.
However, another thing to keep in mind is not being biased. It’s also true that brands will use their name to sell the same quality product at a higher price. Thus, it’s up to you whether you would want to pay extra for assurance or go with one that’s providing the same thing at a cheaper price.
Getting a quality product is every consumer’s dream. Nothing can beat the satisfaction of ending up with a solid product at the most reasonable price ever. Well, thanks to the grades that the unbiased quality assurance team does for us.
Understanding how your product comes by is important, as not everything can be built with the same material and structure. Moreover, you will find different grades given to different materials and by which you can get assured of its quality.
Getting something extra is always a want rather than a need. It doesn’t harm if your item has a few more useful features than the others, but will generally cost you a bit more.
Nevertheless, the word useful is emphasized here. We are very much sure that you wouldn’t mind spending a few extra bucks on getting a feature that will come in handy. But is it worth it?
Keep your eyes on the list of additional features, and who knows you might find one that is just made for you. Nevertheless, you also have to decide how much you are willing to pay for that specific feature that you need.
If it’s slightly pricier but comes with your personalized feature then getting your hand on it is quite worth it.