The core identity of any product is its brand value and longevity. However, for anything big or small, their reliability is affected heavily by the ways you’ll use them. Thus, a product that can be good for someone, may not feel the same to you.
In contrast, it’s very important to know what you need and to guide you better, in this article we’ll talk about all the ins and outs of crib mattress. By the end, we can guarantee you’ll find your perfect match. So without any further ado, let’s get started!
- Outer cover is 100% polyester fabric; inner core is 100% polyurethane foam
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Certified products are screened for more than 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air
- CERTIPUR-US CERTIFIED FOAM: Certified flexible polyurethane foams meet CertiPUR-US program standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- MACHINE-WASHABLE, WATER-RESISTANT OUTER COVER: Featuring soft, removable, water-resistant outer cover that can be machine washed; Gently unzip outer cover, machine wash in cold water (delicate cycle, no bleach) and hang dry (do not place in dryer machine)
- MATTRESS IN A BOX: Meets or exceeds all applicable category safety requirements; For optimal performance, unbox and allow mattress to expand immediately upon delivery in room temperature setting for up to 72 hours to allow maximum time for full expansion
- WE PUT BABY’S SAFETY FIRST: Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals.General Note: Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. Any memory foam will expand faster in a warmer room. In cold temperature, at delivery, your mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state.The expansion time of the mattress will vary as per the surrounding
- IDEAL FOR INFANTS AND TODDLERS: Premium sustainably sourced firm fiber core made from upcycled plastic bottles for a healthier, longer sleep for your newborn and toddler | SIZE: 27.5"W x 52"L x <6"H (fits standard cribs and toddler beds)
- WATERPROOF FOR EASY CLEANING: Durable, waterproof vinyl cover is easy to clean | Both sides of the mattress feature a waterproof cover, so flip the mattress when it comes time for your baby to move to a toddler bed for freshness
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: GREENGUARD Gold certified: recognizes products with low chemical emissions, contributing to healthier environments | Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants
- MORE IMPORTANT INFO: Mattress comes with limited 7 year warranty | Made in USA | Lightweight design makes changing sheets easy | Square corners help for secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed
- EXTRA FIRM & SUPPORT: The mattress 88 interwoven, heat tempered coils, 6-gauge steel border wire around perimeter of mattress offers a firm foundation and excellent support to meet the needs of your sleeping baby.General Note: Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. Any memory foam will expand faster in a warmer room. In cold temperature, at delivery, your mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state.The expansion time of the mattress will vary as per the surrounding
- COMFORT & SAFETY ASSURED: Dual-sided cushion assures comfort. The twilight mattress comforts your infant and toddler. Flip and Rotate Mattress every 2-3 Months. Dream on Me Twilight Mattress is Greenguard Gold Certified, JPMA Certified and ASTM Certified
- FEATURES TO LOOK OUT FOR: The Reinforced, waterproof cover and lock stitched binding keeps prevents the liquid stains from seeping inside. Airflow pocket helps keep crib mattress fresh without the use of small metal vents
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Twilight Mattress is easy to clean and maintain. Wipe clean with mild soap and warm water. Safety advice: Please ensure Mattress covers or fitted sheets are not too tight or loose over a crib mattress to practices safe sleeping
- PROD SPECS: Fits all standard size cribs and toddler beds for years of use, comes with 10- Year Warranty Manufacturer’s warranty. Dimensions: 52L X 28W X 5H inches
- SAFETY ALL THE WAY: This Dream On Me Crib Mattress is Greenguard Gold Certified and meets/exceeds all flammability (16 CFR 1632/1633), phthalate and lead tests. It is also designed, engineered, and proudly made in the USA, with a 10-year warranty.
- FIRM SUPPORT FOR YOUR GROWING CHILD: This Mattress has a 5” fiber core that provides the optimum foundation for your growing child and can be used for both infants and toddlers.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: The mattress has a waterproof, vented cover that keeps liquids and stains out to maintain hygienic & safe sleep conditions, and ensure freshness.
- STYLISH FINISH: The mattress comes in a chic, white honeycomb vinyl cover. In case it gets dirty, wipe clean with mild soap and warm water.
- PRODUCT SPECS.: The mattress dimensions are 52” L x 28” W x 5” H and it weighs 8 Lbs.
- 【No Seams - Fits all 54 "x29.5" cribs】We use hand sewing techniques to provide a tight fit to the crib every time. No risk of unsafe space or losing pacifiers, toys on either side or corner of this crib.
- 【Support】The crib mattress Made of soft and strong high grade memory foam. It has good support and stability when baby rolls over to avoid the risk of physical injury and suffocation.
- 【Quiet and odorless】The surface of the crib mattress is made of high-grade velvet. The toddler mattress is very quiet and does not emit a pungent smell.More importantly, it is a breathable and non-toxic material.
- 【Convenient】Cut open the bag with scissors (Note: Do not cut to the todder bed mattress). 72 hours, the baby mattress will quickly recover to 90%-95%.Leave it for 3-5 days for normal use.
- 【Service】We stand by our commitment to quality and have incredible customer support. We care about you and your children, so if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- SAFEST OPTION: Non-toxic construction is free from harmful materials/chemicals; Meets or exceeds flammability, lead, phthalate and CPSIA testing and does not contain toxic fire retardants.General Note: Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. Any memory foam will expand faster in a warmer room. In cold temperature, at delivery, your mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state.The expansion time of the mattress will vary as per the surrounding
- MADE FROM HEALTHY MATERIALS: Premium sustainably sourced firm fiber core made from upcycled plastic bottles for a healthier, longer sleep for your newborn and toddler
- EASY-TO-CLEAN WATERPROOF COVER: Durable, waterproof vinyl cover is easy to clean and hypoallergic; Both sides of the mattress feature a waterproof cover, so flip the mattress when it comes time for your baby to move to a toddler bed for freshness
- CERTIFICATIONS: This mattress is GREENGUARD Gold certified, which means it’s made of materials with low chemical emissions, helping contribute to healthier environments and indoor air in your home; JPMA certified
- IMPORTANT INFO: 7-year warranty; Made in USA; Size: 27;5"W x 52"L x 5"H (fits standard cribs and toddler beds); Lightweight design makes changing sheets easy; Square corners help for secure fit inside the crib or toddler bed
- Comfy: Made from a firmer foam base and topped with top quality memory foam this mattress combines durability, comfort, support, and luxury for the better night's sleep.
- Convenient: Comes with a removable machine washable utlra-soft cover for added softness. Our cover is waterproof, making Moms life much easier!
- Tested: The foam is CertiPur certified to be low VOC and free of heavy metals. The mattress meets or exceeds all US standarards for crib mattresses.
- Long-Lasting: Our memory foam supersedes all with superior 3lb. construction that will not lose its shape and is made to last for years.
- Dimensions: Measures 27.5"x52"x5.5" fits all standard size cribs.
- CRIB MATTRESS SAFETY LEADERSHIP: Family-owned Kolcraft makes the most trusted baby mattresses, meeting or exceeding safety standards for firmness, harsh chemicals, durability and quality control systems. Proudly made & innovated in the USA since 1946
- PREMIER FIRMNESS & QUALITY: American-made support coil system, 80 interwoven heat-tempered springs flex under baby's weight. GREENGUARD GOLD Air Quality Certified materials. Airy layers of comfort cushioning that are gentle on baby's head & body.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PERFECT CRIB FIT: Weighs only 10 lbs., easily lift to change sheets. Measures 52"Lx27.5"x5" thick for a snug fit in any USA standard size crib and toddler bed. No flame retardant chemicals, formaldehyde, mercury, lead or harsh chemicals
- MADE IN THE USA: American-made steel coils can last forever. Made with American and globally screened and sourced materials for lasting quality. Warranty on workmanship & materials. Sealed packaging and protective cartons for quality delivery to your door
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Greenguard Gold Certified for a healthier indoor environment, passes chemicals of high concern to children regulations for various States, no harsh chemicals on baby
- ANTIBACTERIAL WATERPROOF COVER: EPA-registered and lab tested to help keep bacteria from spreading on the mattress surface. 100% waterproof, stain-resistant, tear-resistant to help keep the inside clean. Easy clean surface!
- AMERICAN-MADE POSTURE SUPPORT: Premium 204 interwoven durability and firmness tested support coils, secured with steel edges keep the mattress firm all around
- EXTRA INFANT SUPPORT: Anti-sag weight distribution system is centered in the sweet spot where infants are placed the most in their cribs
- SUSTAINABLE AIRY CUSHIONING: Made with Earth-friendlier materials that provide lightweight, airy comfort and support throughout. Sealy crib mattresses and support materials are proudly made in the USA
- SAFETY & QUALITY TESTED: Passes GREENGUARD GOLD Air Quality Certification, firmness and durability tests, ASTM, CPSIA, and harsh chemical standards. Snug fit inside all standard full size cribs and toddler beds; measures 51.63 x 27.25 x 5. 5 inches
- No Gaps: Fits standard full-size crib & toddler bed; L (52 inches) x W (27.6 inches) x H (up to 5 inches)
- Firm Support：The mattress is made of premium foam, is firm which provides good support. It protects the baby's bone development well.
- Comfy & Stylish: The surface fabric of the crib mattress is made of cotton, is soft. This crib mattress combines durability, comfort and stylish.
- Good Night Sleep: This crib mattress doesn't make much noise at all and it's comfortable. It can improve the quality of sleep.
- Life-Time Guarantee: We are dedicated to providing families with products of the highest quality and safety. If the crib mattress does not meet your needs or any problem, you can always contact us anytime.
crib mattress Buying Guide: All You Need To Know
As we said earlier, the usefulness of a product can heavily affect the way to use it. To help you find your perfect match, down below is a simplified guide to making the right purchase-
Before we begin, here are some tips that you might want to consider:
- Know your budget
- Costlier products come with better features
- Don’t just go with what’s popular
- Make a list of the features you’re looking for
- Read customer reviews if available
- Always think about the long run
- Brand value is a good thing but don’t be biased
- Compare between options
- Check for warranty
- Don’t buy it just because it’s on sale
Here are some of the things you should consider before purchasing crib mattress
Value For Money
Before you spend your hard-earned money, be sure you are getting every bit of value out of it. There will be plenty of brands that will provide you with competitive as well as different price points. However, what your motto here should be is to make sure your money isn’t going to waste.
You might find something a bit more expensive and yet provides the exact stuffing that you need. Undoubtedly, paying those extra bucks would be meaningful.
On the other hand, if the same functionality is available at different price points, you shouldn’t have to spend more.
You are spending so much time on research to find the best, but what if that lasts less than the time it took to make the purchase decision? Well, longevity is certainly a factor to consider.
You surely can’t judge the longevity of a product just by looking at a picture. However, there are ways you can determine whether it will last long enough to make the product itself worth it or not.
Firstly, check out the build quality. You will come across different materials used in it to conclude its durability. Similarly, youtube videos and customer reviews are equally important. So it’s best if you can keep your eyes on those as well if you want a product that will last long.
It would be a smart choice for you to consider brand value as well. Unquestionably, they are here in the market with a great reputation due to their excellence. Brand value is something that is not gained in a single day or a month but rather in years of great service and providing satisfactory products.
However, another thing to keep in mind is not being biased. It’s also true that brands will use their name to sell the same quality product at a higher price. Thus, it’s up to you whether you would want to pay extra for assurance or go with one that’s providing the same thing at a cheaper price.
Getting a quality product is every consumer’s dream. Nothing can beat the satisfaction of ending up with a solid product at the most reasonable price ever. Well, thanks to the grades that the unbiased quality assurance team does for us.
Understanding how your product comes by is important, as not everything can be built with the same material and structure. Moreover, you will find different grades given to different materials and by which you can get assured of its quality.
Getting something extra is always a want rather than a need. It doesn’t harm if your item has a few more useful features than the others, but will generally cost you a bit more.
Nevertheless, the word useful is emphasized here. We are very much sure that you wouldn’t mind spending a few extra bucks on getting a feature that will come in handy. But is it worth it?
Keep your eyes on the list of additional features, and who knows you might find one that is just made for you. Nevertheless, you also have to decide how much you are willing to pay for that specific feature that you need.
If it’s slightly pricier but comes with your personalized feature then getting your hand on it is quite worth it.