Recently, I posted a recipe for Chocolate Protein Bites that were a huge hit! I made both the chocolate bites and these coconut cranberry bites for an event that I did, and people loved them both!
We just keep them in the fridge and they are great to grab and go!
The recipe is super easy and you can add in pretty much anything you like and just add more honey or peanut/nut butter until you get the right consistency and they aren’t too dry!
Here’s how I made them. Let’s cook.
Coconut Cranberry Protein Bites Recipe
|Prep time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins|
What you will Need are the Following:
- 3/4 cup Shaklee Non-Soy Vanilla Protein
- 1 cup peanut butter (or your preferred nut butter)
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Mix all ingredients and scoop/roll into bites. Chill for a least an hour or freeze.
Done! Easy peasy!
And it looks cute, don’t you think?
If you have Coconut Cranberry Protein Bites Recipe please share it with me in the comments, I would love to try them!