We’re back, we’re bad, and this time, we’re bringing you a recipe to blow the mind of even the biggest Taco Bell/Chipotle/El Pollo Loco fanatic....
We call it, the TACO JERKY LOADED NACHOS.
*holds for slow clap*
These nachos can be made from the comfort of your own home, but taste all the more EPIC when made at your local 7-Eleven (if you haven’t stopped by a 7-Eleven nacho station, really what have you been doing with your life?). Are you ready to get your cheese on? Just keep reading!
WHAT TO DO:
1. Locate our Taco In A Bag jerky at your local 7-Eleven. Buy all the bags.
2. Locate the nacho station. Remember the Super Snack Time ratio: one bag of chips per as much cheese as fits on your plate.
3. Once you’ve added as much cheese as you can, add more cheese.
4. Rip taco jerky into bite-sized shreds. Place on top of nachos.
5. Add jalapeños, sour cream, and...more cheese.
6. Enjoy your EPIC CREATION!