1 bag (2oz) Pizza in a Bag Pepperoni Jerky
1 bag (11oz) corn or tortilla chips
Shredded cheese (8oz)
3 cups of corn kernels, frozen, canned, or roasted
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with oil or nonstick spray
2. Place tortilla chips on a single layer on the baking sheet.
3. Top chips with pepperoni jerky pieces, cheese, jalapeno, and corn. Distribute evenly over entire baking sheet.
4. Bake until nachos are heated through and cheese has melted - about 10-13 minutes
5. Thank the Snack God for bringing you this epic nacho creation and eat!