Is there anything yummier than a massive plate of cheese fries? The answer is yes, there is. These Loaded Cheese Jerky Fries are about to blow your mind and your tastebuds. We hope you savor every bite, but know it will be hard to avoid cramming them all in your mouth at once.
- 1 bag french fries
- Cheddar cheese
- Pizza In A Bag jerky
- Green onion
WHAT TO DO:
- Heat french fries according to instructions. We recommend making them a light golden brown for the best crisp.
- Layer queso on top of fries.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese to the mix. There's never such a thing as too much cheese.
- Rip Pizza In A Bag into bite-sized bits.
- Pile jerky bits on top of fries and cheese.
- Add green onions for the final touch.
- EAT THAT UP ASAP.