2 1/2 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled
Vegetable oil for frying
1 Bag (2oz) Pizza In A Bag Pepperoni Jerky (any flavor), chopped
Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Wash, peel, and rinse the potatoes. Then cut them into 1/4 inch thick fries.
2. Heat a few inches of oil in a medium pot to 350 degrees. Fry potatoes until golden and crisp.
3. Remove fries from oil and drain on paper towels.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Place fries on an oven-safe dish. Sprinkle with salt, chopped jerky, and shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
7. Eat and remember that Food Is Always Epic!