Bacon, ice cream, chocolate, oh my! For the days you can’t decide between sweet and savory, we say, just have it all. We made this INSANE ice cream sundae featuring our savory, spicy Bacon In A Bag jerky, and let me tell you...Ben & Jerry’s should be calling us anytime now for the rights to this new flavor.
We recommend you don’t go light on the scoops...or the toppings...or the bacon. More is always better, and you’ll still finish wishing you could go back for seconds. So grab a spoon, rip open that Bacon In A Bag, and let’s get EPIC!
- 1 massive tub of vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 Bacon in a Bag
- Chocolate syrup
- Caramel syrup
- Whipped cream
- Any other of your favorite ice cream toppings!
WHAT TO DO:
1. Scoop as many scoops of ice cream that fit into your bowl.
2. Rip the bacon jerky into pieces and place over ice cream.
3. Top your masterpiece with chocolate, caramel, whipped cream, and all your other toppings.
4. EAT UP!