Breakfast just got a lot more EPIC!
We all know that in the waffle vs. pancakes debate, pancakes are the clear victor. But what about when you make a monster stack of pancakes...add tons of syrup...and layer the ENTIRE stack with Bacon In A Bag jerky? That, my friends, is called pure taste bud INSANITY.
You can thank us later for this recipe. From the fluffy, perfect pancake batter to the spicy bacon finish, this is the Sunday morning pancake dream you’ve been looking for. For added pleasure, make a side of real bacon along with it. You can never have too much meat.
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Bacon In A Bag
- Maple syrup
WHAT TO DO:
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, milk, and butter in a large mixing bowl. Stir.
- Scoop batter onto hot pan. Flip until both sides are evenly cooked.
- Ooo and ahh over your amazing pancake. Repeat until you’re out of batter.
- In between each pancake, layer Bacon In A Bag generously.
- When you’ve reached the top, it’s time to DIG IN!