If you haven’t heard yet, allow me to let you in on some of the most LIFE-CHANGING news that will change the way you snack forever…
Super Snack Time jerky is NOW AVAILABLE at participating 7-Eleven stores!
That’s right, the home of the Big Gulp, the Big Bite hot dog, the chicken tenders and nachos galore is now home to our very own Pizza In A Bag, Taco In A Bag, and Bacon In A Bag jerky!
And with all those epic snacks at our fingertips, you knew we had to come up with a crazy, mouthwatering Super Snack Time meets 7-Eleven creation that will blow your mind and leave your tastebuds singing…
Enter the Bacon Jerky Loaded Dog.
You haven’t experienced the true flavor of a hot dog until you’ve tried this. With the savory, spicy flavors of our Bacon In A Bag, your traditional 4th-of-July-style hot dog will be a thing of the past!
WHAT TO DO:
1. At your local 7-Eleven, find and buy ALL the Bacon In A Bag jerky in stock (or else just as many as you want on your hot dog).
2. Order a thick, juicy Big Bite hot dog from the Hot Foods counter.
3. Pick your bun (unless you’re keto, of course) and head over to the condiment station.
4. Load up your hot dog with the Bacon In A Bag. Add all the condiments your dog will hold—relish, ketchup, mustard, onions...the works!
5. Enjoy your EPIC masterpiece.