What’s more? Besides the cost of the product, you must consider factors like what materials it is made of. You also have to consider the product’s ease of use, durability, and quality. After all, different products are not built equally.
But don’t fret! In this blog post, you will discover the different things to consider when buying the best all in one mono laser printer. Check them out, plus additional buying tips, so you have an easier time finding the right product for your needs.
Top Ten Tips for Buying the Best all in one mono laser printer
When we’re looking at a product, we consider a number of different factors. First and foremost, it needs to work well and be able to do what it says on the tin. It also has to be of good quality so that it lasts for years instead of months or weeks. We don’t just look at the product, though. We also consider the brand behind it and how they sell their products. This is important because it can tell us a lot about what kind of customer service they provide.
- Determine how much you are willing to spend and choose a quality product within your budget.
- Always try to take advantage of any available offers, like sales discounts. However, make sure the product meets all the quality requirements before buying.
- Take your time to compare the product prices from different stores and manufacturers.
- Ask for recommendations from friends and family members that have used the product.
- Check every aspect of the product. This includes its features and what material it is made of to determine its quality.
- Choose a product that matches your tastes and preferences in color and design.
- Never buy the first product you come across despite how attractive its price is. Instead, take your time to compare with other options available.
- Get a super easy product to use regardless of your technical expertise.
- Check out the product’s reviews on as many independent websites as possible.
- Consider how long the product will last by looking out for features like its return policy and warranty.
- Perfect all-in-one – The MFC-L2750DW developed for the busy home or small office, Brother’s latest compact laser all-in-one printer features advanced printing at 36 pages per minute(1) as well as faxing, copying, and scanning capabilities
- Engineered for productivity – This replacement for the MFCL2740DW helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning via an up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder along with multi-page copying, scanning, and faxing functions
- Printing on the go: Send print jobs wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet(2). The "Touch to Connect" printing with NFC gives added convenience(3)
- Cloud based print & scan – Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
- Wireless printing & exceptional support – easily connect via wireless connections from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets. We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. Copy resolution: 600 x 600 Max. Dpi. Power source-ac 120V 50/60Hz
- All in one functionality allows you to print, scan, copy and fax.Scanner resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi for readable soft copies.
- Print at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute
- 250-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Low energy consumption; uses 2 W or less in energy saver mode
- Connects via Ethernet
- Exclusive HP+ model works only with Original HP Cartridges, internet connection and HP account.
- INCLUDES HP+ SMART PRINTING SYSTEM – HP+ makes this printer Smarter with advanced features for mobile printing, security, automatic updates and more.
- 6 MONTHS OF FREE CARTRIDGES – Includes 6 months free subscription for Instant Ink delivery service for lasers. After 6 months, monthly fee charged automatically unless cancelled, and you'll save up to 50% on toner.
- BEST FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND HOME OFFICES – Print, scan and copy high-quality black & white docs like forms, reports and business documents
- FASTEST TWO-SIDED PRINTING IN ITS CLASS – Black & white precision laser printing plus scan, copy, an auto document feeder and wireless connectivity
- Print Speed: Up to 32 Pages Per Minute
- Up to 250 Sheets Input Paper Tray Capacity
- Up to 50 sheets ADF Capacity
- Automatic 2-sided Printing
- Wireless, USB Connection, Accessory Including a Printer Cable
- Main functions of the HP M227fdw all-in-one laser printer: monochrome print, scanner, copier, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, double-sided printing, color touchscreen, 35-sheet auto document feeder, and more
- This HP M227fdw laser printer replaces the HP M225dw printer, additionally the newer HP M227fdw has 15% faster print speed plus HP JetAdvantage Security Manager
- Prints up to 30 pages/minute, input tray paper capacity up to 260 sheets, duty cycle up to 2,000 pages/month
- Mobile printing: mobile print from anywhere with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, send jobs from your devices to any company printer using Google Cloud Print, print without a network using Wi-Fi Direct printing, NFC touch-to-print
- Set a faster pace for your business: Print two-sided documents, plus scan, copy, fax, and manage to help maximize efficiency
- PERFECT ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION – The MFC-L2750DWXL is designed to meet the needs of the busy home or small office. Brother’s latest black and white laser all-in-one printer features advanced printing at 36 pages per minute(2) as well as copying, scanning, and faxing features
- PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCED – Save time and money using duplex (2-sided) printing and single-pass duplex copying, as well as scanning via the 50-sheet automatic document feeder and multi-page copy, scan, and fax. Standard Interface(s): Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- UP TO TWO YEARS OF TONER INCLUDED – This Brother laser all-in-one comes with up to two years of printing with up to two years of toner in-box(1). Included are one Brother Genuine high-yield (TN-760) and one Brother Genuine super high-yield (TN-770) toner cartridge. Can print approximately 7,500 pages(5)
- CLOUD-BASED PRINT & SCAN – Print-from and scan-to popular cloud services directly from the 2.7″ color touchscreen, including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneNote, Evernote, and more(6)
- WIRELESS PRINTING & EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT – Connect via wireless connections from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, or tablet(3). The "Touch to Connect" printing with NFC gives added convenience(4). Free at-your-side support, online or via phone or live chat, for the life of your printer
- 3 years of shelf life
- Page Yield: 2100/each
- Color: black toner cartridge
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, two-sided duplex printing and scanning, color touchscreen, automatic document feeder, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Easily print when and where you need to from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC; get convenient mobile printing options and mobile setup; connect the way you want to with Ethernet and wireless networking
- Ink delivered to your home: get your first 2 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at $2.99 per month after the trial period, shipping and recycling included
- Built for business; produce fast professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers, save paper, and handle more tasks without slowing down
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 is ideal for the home office or small workgroups that need professional-quality, affordable color with powerful productivity and fast functionality
- Function: Mono Print/Scan/Copy/Fax. The Brother MFC-L5705DWB monochrome laser all-in-one printer is a great choice for offices and small workgroups with higher print volumes that need cost-efficient printing, easy scanning, secure document handling, and reliable, business quality output.
- This high-performance multifunction printer offers greater in-box value with 3,000 pages of toner included(1). Help increase productivity with fast printing up to 42ppm and fast, two-sided scanning.
- Flexible paper handling includes the ability to expand to a 1,340-sheet total capacity with optional trays. Help minimize paper refills with a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that adjusts for letter or legal paper. Equipped with advanced security features to help limit document and device access and protect against network intrusions.
- 3.7” color touchscreen display allows for the creation of up to 48 shortcuts to help streamline workflows. Offers flexible connectivity with standard Ethernet or wireless networking and convenient printing from mobile devices.
- Carton Contents: Brother MFC-L5705DWB, Standard Yield Toner Cartridge (3,000 pages)(3), DR-820 Drum Unit (30,000 pages)(3), Quick Setup Guide, Installation CD-ROM, AC Power Cord, & Telephone Line Cord
all in one mono laser printer Buying Guide
With tons of product options available in the market today, shopping for the best one can be overwhelming. Nothing to worry about, though. In this guide, we will discuss the main factors to consider to help you make a good buying decision.
The first thing to consider is what materials the all in one mono laser printer is constructed from. Some types of materials are of better quality and more durable than others. And if the product is made of the highest-quality materials, you can expect it to last longer.
However, you might have to pay slightly higher than usual for such a product. So, you also have to think about your budget.
You must consider buying the product from a reputable brand for peace of mind. This is because a reputable manufacturer is likely to sell quality products with long-lasting performance.
In addition, a brand with a good reputation will be willing to take responsibility if its products have manufacturing defects. This is to prevent their credibility from being destroyed.
Generally, brands that have existed for a longer time tend to have the best reputation. However, this is not always the case. Many brands have good reputations, yet they have not been in the industry for long.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
Before buying a product, you should find out what people who have used it before have to say. Reading the opinions of other customers will give you a clear idea of the pros and cons of the product. As such, it will be easier to decide whether or not the product is worth buying.
You see, if the product has many positive reviews and high ratings, it means most of the customers are satisfied with it. But if it has more negative reviews, it is an indication that the product could be having quality issues.
However, you must note that some manufacturers will post fake customer reviews about the product on their official websites. Therefore, you must look for reviews from independent websites.
Ease of Use
Another factor you must consider is the usability of the product. How user-friendly is it? Because the last thing you want is to spend hours learning how the product works.
With this in mind, you must read different customers’ feedback about the product. Also, consider getting a product that comes with straightforward and easy-to-follow instructions.
Warranty and Return Policy
Buying the best product is a long-term investment. Therefore, it is only fitting that the product is covered against manufacturing defects and poor craft.
For peace of mind, you should consider getting a product backed by at least a one-year warranty. This is because some manufacturers provide a longer or shorter warranty than others. Also, make sure you know what the warranty covers and what can void it.
You must also consider the product’s return policy. Some brands will let you return the product within 30-days after purchase at no cost. However, others don’t give you this option.
The best all in one mono laser printer is not cheap, as prices vary based on quality, brand reputation, durability, and other factors. But don’t fret because you can still find affordable options.
However, before making your purchase, you must work out your budget. This will help you quickly narrow down some of the best options available. But don’t be quick to settle for a cheaper product because the quality might not match that of an expensive product.